Tuesday, May 8, 2012

I want OUT

I want a divorce from my PI.
Seriously. He can keep the house, the car, the boat, the whatever.
I want my degree, the dog, and the fuck out!

Seriously, the last bit of the grad experience is the want to completely sever the relationship, burn the bridge, and never talk to the fucker again.

Unfortunately said fucker still has to write you letters of recommendation.  Damn it.

I just want a job!  With dental! And for people to call me Dr.  And to never have to listen to this man say things again that may hugely impact my career or ability to have one. So I ask for too much here?

I want a damn life where I am not so paranoid or anxious.  I don't want to have to feel the need to hide in the bathroom anytime he walks in the door.  I am tired of constantly feeling like I am going to hurl anytime I think he just walked into the lab.

Mostly I am tired of having to portray this person I think he wants to see.  I am not an idiot.  I do stupid things sometimes, but who doesn't.  I am tired of feeling like he is arguing and testing me all the time.   

I am tired of wanting to punch him in the face.  He is not a complete ass-hat.  Note: I said he is not a COMPLETE ass-hat.  He still has plenty of ass-hat to be considered an ass-hat.  The ass-hat.

But right now he is being a huge Ass-hat and the ass-hattery needs to end.  Or have an end point.

Ass-hat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment